Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What do you REALLY know?


I sorely admit, I have pontificated the subjects of health and fitness over the course of the last several years.

There I said it.

I have advocated my vegetarian lifestyle, my love of juice cleansing, my cocktail of vitamins, endlessly in an effort to do ...what ? Convince myself I was on the right path? Or convince YOU that I was on the right path (or maybe so you won't judge me because I was blowing up like a balloon!)

Now all that dogma I have spouted has come to bite me in the ass - and weighing in at the most I have ever weighed in my life - There's a lot of ass to bite off.

It got me to think about was how much "talk" one can weasel in ones life. The talking, talking, talking, the "Damn, will he ever shut up?" you may have felt while in my company, I apologize for now.

I admit, I know nothing. Let's start there.

I'm hoping that by admitting I know nothing, I will open up the door to learn a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment