Thursday, December 29, 2011

Finding My "Intention" Again / "The Big Bang"

Last year I was inspired to create a webseries called "Paying Intention". The series is about inspiring people to follow their dreams, by giving them practical tools to apply along their road to success. One of the key components of the show is introducing the audience to someone who currently is doing just that - Living their dream! The second half of 2011 was incredibly busy for me. "Paying Intention" got placed on the back burner, UNTIL NOW!!!

While we are working on the re-edits for the next full episode, premiering NEXT WEEK (About health and fitness) I was anxious to share something FUN with you to help celebrate the new year. I borrowed some inspiration from my dear friend and regular food and beverage contributor to the show, Eric Lundy, by creating a new specialty cocktail called THE BIG BANG. With 2012 around the corner, this Malaysian Ginger Curry Infused Rum cocktail will provide quite the splash at your New Years Eve gathering. Below, you can watch the short 3 min segment that was produced entirely on my iPad!

Included in the next episode of PAYING INTENTION; an interview with my Bikram Yoga Instructor and proprietor to the Bikram Yoga Manhattan studio, Mr. Raffael Pacitti; a short segment about my new fascination with Juice Cleansing and, as always, friend and spiritual mentor, Mr. Barry Lipscomb (www.barrylipscomb.com) stops by to give us a healthy dose of spiritual wisdom on the topic of health & fitness.

Happy New Year to everyone and may 2012 bring with it incredible change and transformation toward global peace and unity.

If you would like to see any of the previous episodes of Paying Intention visit our website at www.payingintention.com





No comments:

Post a Comment