Friday, February 26, 2010

Wake Up; Without Your Selfish.


Every Thursday night I have the great merit to mentor a Power of Kabbalah, Level 3 Class. Without a doubt, The greatest blessing has been watching the same 6 or so people grow and transform. However, one of the side perks of this opportunity is that I get to go through the process myself, allover again. The great thing about Kabbalah is that you can keep doing the same class over and over and over again, and you will learn something new each time, given your soul is ready to apply the wisdom.

My Teacher and Friend, David Ghiyam, leads the class and last night he revealed a secret that was so simple, yet so challenging in the same. He revealed the power of having a truly miraculous day.

The Instruction;
1) Set the time you are going to wake up in the morning. By doing so, you create a contract with your soul and the Universe that you agree to.
2) Wake up at that time; and do NOT hit the snooze button. When we hit the snooze button we already are giving over to the body consciousness. Giving in first thing in the morning sets you up for failure for the rest of the day. Giving in tells the universe "Me First". In a "Me First" day you become subject to chaos that does nothing but clog your day with challenges.
3) Immediately after waking up, do something sharing, for someone else. Doing this creates an affinity with the Light, and you become like the Light. In doing so you proclaim that you want to share and you want the Light to share with you.

So simple, right?
Now that I know this little trick, I intend tput it into practice.
Today, I am happy to say, I met the challenge by texting my Mom and telling her that I love her and to have an amazing day. She was SHOCKED. Couldn't get that I was up at that hour ! (6:45am)
So far, the day has been seamless. I should note that as I type there is a HUGE nor-easter storm outside. about 2 to 3 ft. of snow on the ground and a tremendous amount of delays. I, however, was not victim to any of that.

Let's see what else the day has in store, and try it yourself tomorrow and come back and comment on the results.

Have a blessed day. Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment