Sunday, March 21, 2010

Back On Track / Tipping the Scales

Sorry about the detour from the weekly task of keeping you informed on the 12 days of Aires. We have passed through Leo and Virgo in the last two days, and now we begin the energy of Libra.
While I think the last 48 hours were very powerful, I have to say, I did fall off my "wagon" a bit.
For starters, I haven't been to Yoga (or the gym for that matter) in several days. Leo made me a bit lazy and Virgo made me even more neurotic than I already am (after all I am a Virgo). So ... let's try this again.

For Tomorrow ...
Libra – Decide without Fear. Decide with Certainty.

Tips for the month of Libra

· Make decisions and be certain about them

Like, Do I take that job or not?

· Don’t question past decisions

Oh, you mean, like I am right now?

· Share for the right reasons

You mean, NOT SO PEOPLE WILL LIKE ME ????

No comments:

Post a Comment