Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Little Bit of This, A While Lot of That



Today was an amazing day. To recite it's details would seem futile, so I wrote a poem about the day. Remember it was Taurus, so the goal was to break comfort levels and remain in a positive light. Read past the poem for the details of Gemini which we are in now, through tomorrow evening. Have a beautiful day !

Bull Fighting

There are those days,
when things seem, to fall into place.
When you push against the grain,
and smile through the pain.

A sunny day knocked at my window,
while a cozy bed, enveloped my skin
commitments made, from the day before
a dance with my soul, a battle within.

Energy from resistance,
excitement won in the end.
Tone set for the day ahead,
supported love from a friend.

A Communion of energy,
clearing out some ole' sludge.
someone I hardly know
helping me, let go a nagging grudge.

A little bit of that, a lot of this
the chance to give a piece of my heart
to someone in remiss.
Sharing moments,
seriously in secret
never shared before
I promised to keep it.



Gemini – Focus and Commit

Tips for the month of Gemini

· Focus on details

· See the big picture

· Finish what you start

· Trust the Light, not your mind





No comments:

Post a Comment