Friday, March 19, 2010

Mr. Task Master !

Yesterday proved to be an exhausting and fulfilling day, full of completing tasks and tying up loose ends.
One project in particular that has been out there in space looming is my Bi-Weekly podcast called "Eliminating Space".
I am happy to say that the details have been arranged and we will record our first episode in the coming days. We hope to launch it by this time next week and we hope all of you will subscribe.

The idea for my podcast came about as I walked through my daily experience taking note of the amazing people I meet. I have been so blessed with the gift of being a "people person" and I decided to turn that
into something to share with the world. EliminatingSpace simply means just that. I will single-handedly attempt to bring everyone closer together by getting to know our guests for who they are and celebrating our differences.
In the first episode, I interview one of my best friends who I have recently been reunited with after a 17 year hiatus, Stacey Rauch Roseberry. Stacey is a beautiful mother of twins and a delivery nurse who has a passion for babies and a gift for gab!

In other news of yesterday, we met a new friend of ours, Ophir, at my favorite Happy Hour place, Red Egg (which I have blogged about in previous posts) last night. Now on Tuesday, when we were at Red Egg I noticed there was a hot
new bartender who made fabulous drinks. She made it pretty clear that she wasn't going to be there long, so I didn't bother to get her details. Well, last night, we went back and low and behold she was there! So, me being me, I had to get to know her. Her name is Jenny and she is about 5'9 with a gorgeous body and a sexy cancerian soul. As if it couldn't get any better, she made us the most AMAZING cocktails and I finally got to learn a little bit about her! I am hoping she will be a guest on My EliminatingSpace Podcast one day in the near future. If you are ever downtown in the Chinatown/Little Italy area go visit her at Red Egg (202 Centre Street New York, NY 10013-3613 (212) 966-1123). If she is not there, you can catch her at THE HOUSE in Gramercy Park. (121 East 17th Street, New York, NY 10003-2105, (212) 353-2121).


Ok. Enough with yesterday, and onto the energy of today !

As of Sundown last night, we began the energy of CANCER. Welcome the waterworks in folks, it's gonna be a bumpy day!
here are the specs for Cancer

Cancer Break False Sense of Security. Let Go of Something That Provides Security.

Tips for Cancer

· Let go of fears and possessions

· Take a risk – Trust the Light

· Create a space for the Light

· Do a sharing action daily

· Count your blessings

· Live in the present

Have a miraculous day and I will see you tomorrow !

No comments:

Post a Comment